Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Long time no see!!!

Well sorry it has been a while since my last post... Things have been very hectic around here!! We are in the middle of moving house so I have had to put the craftying to one side and start packing/clearing etc!! We had 7 yes 7!! bags that went to charity!! Why do we hoard so much junk I wonder..... Felt good getting rid of it though! Other than the stresses of moving with a 17 month old we have all been good and for once none of us have colds so that is a bonus! Every time the sun peeks out me and Amelie rush out to the park to feed the ducks and go on the swings , so ROLL on summer..... I am looking forward to lazy days at the park or beach and picnics galore!! Plus very excited to take Amelie to the zoo this year but I want a sunny day!!

Anyway wish us luck with the BIG move and I will post a few pics when were all settled xx

No comments:

Post a Comment