Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Thursday 17 February 2011

Yay Yay Yay

I thought I would share with you all that I had my first Etsy sale and had a few more sales on Folksy!!! Im so happy that I am finally getting my business of the ground and selling my work! Yay!!
So me and Amelie have just been to the post office to send all the parcels which felt nice and get some lunch too... (Waitrose always tempts me!!!)
We also had a walk down to the park and fed the ducks... All feels good when the sun is shining!!! Apart from the OH is away for work so can't wait for him to get back and give me a break this weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. well done, you must be happy happy ! that last pic is far too cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I really am.. its taken a while but feel like im finally getting somewhere yay!! Ahhh she is such a munchkin!! Love that pic too xx

    ReplyDelete