Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Folksy find of the week......

Everytime I go on Folksy I stumble upon another beautiful shop full of tempting things to buy! This week I found http://www.folksy.com/shops/Littledaydreamers which has the most dreamy textiles I have ever seen!! The colours and prints that she uses brighten up your day and make me feel happy so check out her shop and see if it makes you smile?

1 comment:

  1. Right back at ya http://littledaydreamers.blogspot.com/2011/02/folksy-friday-11th-february-2011.html x

    ReplyDelete