Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Wednesday 5 January 2011

First ever post!!! Eeeeeek!

Hi everyone and welcome to my official first ever blog post! I thought id put some pictures up of some of my current work so you can see what I do, and what my style is like. My new years resolution is to write a blog and set up a folksy shop to sell my creations. It looks like I wont be going back to work now so I am determined to combine my creative side with making us a few pennys! We could definatly do with them!
Anyway as I am writing this I have a bored 14 month old tugging at my arm wanting to play so I will have to go but I hope you like the pictures of my work and I will check back soon to tell you what we have been up too! x

No comments:

Post a Comment