Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Thursday 6 January 2011

Good morning! Well today has been a slow start...... I was up from 430am with a very bad cold and cough and just could not sleep! I hate that! As a result as soon as Amelie went down for her morning nap, so did I! A very lazy morning indeed!!! Off to get Amelie her first pair of Clarks shoes today with my mother in-law, I am quite excited unfortuently Amelie hates shopping (she didnt get that from me!!) so usually a trip into town doesnt end well! So wish me luck! I will post a picture of the first shoes later x

No comments:

Post a Comment