Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Sunday 16 January 2011

Well finally (about time to be honest!!) I am beginning my post baby diet!!!! I have had a few half hearted attempts but with Amelie now 15 months I have no excuses left and must embark on the lettuce journey!!

We have a holiday booked for June (a beautiful villa in Skiathos with my family) so I have 5 months to shed 2 stone.....  I have pursuaded my husband to give me rewards for every half stone shed (facials and clothes are perfect incentives!) so wish me lots of luck and I will keep you guys updated ...

2 comments:

  1. Ellie we are in exactly the same boat! Daisy is 14 months and I've been quite half hearted in losing weight up until now! I have a stone and a bit to get rid of by June (when we are going on holiday too!) Good luck and keep me posted about how well you're doing!

    Love the blog btw; love the way you write and your background is GORGEOUS! Did you draw it yourself?

    And thank you so much for posting about Modern Mummy - I will be returning the favour tonight / tomorrow! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we can do it together then!! Keep each other motivated! Its hard to resist tempting biscuits with all the mummy gatherings etc isn't it?! But I am determined this time!! Where are you going on holiday? It is the perfect incentive..... I am not ready to bear all in a bikini just yet!!

    Thanks so much, I really dont know much about blogging but decided to give it a go!! I'd love to be as successful as yours!! The background was on here luckily, I really like it too!

    I would be so grateful for a mention on yours and maybe I can get some more followers! Yay!! xx
    p.s Daisy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete