Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Monday 10 January 2011

New Photos!!

Hi , Hope everyone had a great weekend! We took Amelie to a soft play on Saturday and swimming on Sunday, so busy busy but lovely family time!! Boo Greg (my hubby) is now back at work so its just the two of us again..... Anyway I am pleased with myself as I managed to take some new photos of my canvas's which I think look lots better than the old ones!! See what you think..............




These are just a few............ I decided to do one close up so you can see the detail properly and one in a 'set-up' ( I bought this sock bunny from a fellow Folksy shop called Two By Two). To check out my others just click on my Folksy links and it will take you to my shop...
Also I have just ordered some more canvas's so can soon get creating again! I will be doing mirrors,clocks and framed prints too soon, I just need to find some spare time!!
Right better get some lunch on for Amelie and then its her nap time and mummys rest time! yay! x

No comments:

Post a Comment