Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ellie and I am a stay a home crafty mummy, who trys to juggle playing teddy bears picnic with my lovely daughter Amelie and making pretty things for childrens bedrooms. I have a Folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/petitoiseau and a Facebook fan page (Petit Oiseau - Handmade Canvas's).

My blog will be about my day to day life being a mummy and trying to set up my own business.... with all its ups and downs!! Thank you for taking the time to follow me x

Thursday 27 January 2011

Weekend Antics.......

What a hectic week........ Sorry I haven't posted recently I just never seem to get a free minute!
We went to my sisters house at the weekend in the lovely new forest.... ponys galore!!! It was my mums 60th birthday so the diet took a backseat and the yummy chocolate cake took centre stadge!! A fab weekend had by all... including Amelie bear who was delighted to play with her two cousins and didn't seem to stop running around the whole weekend!!





A little taste of our weekend......... including this yummy artichoke and carrot homemade soup.... which I felt was healthy enough to make up for the cake and ice cream -- oops!!!

Got a productive weekend planned of collaging some canvas's and mirrors, so il post some pictures of them next week. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment